07 Agustus 2012

My favorite words in Spongebob Squarepants :3

Secretly... I'm a little naive.
Spongebob

I'm ready!!!
Spongebob

You know, if I were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend...well, that would just be ok.
Spongebob

Squidward? if i were to die right now, in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that would just be ok.
Spongebob

Whew! It's a good thing that was only a sea bear, this dirt circle would never protect us against a sea rhinoserous. It's a good thing I'm wearing my anti-sea rhinoserous undergarments
Spongebob

Bring it around town
Spongebob


I'm Ready..I'm Ready
Spongebob

Wow!!! Its a giant person hand
Spongebob

Good morning krusty crew
Spongebob

Patrick: You mean what we thought they thought, we think and thought they thought. We think?
Spongebob

That looked like squidward!
That looked lile squidward also, in angry mob form!
Spongebob

Another day, another dollar!
Spongebob

Gary, you better call an astronomer, because this clotted cream is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Spongebob

This is gonna be the coolest party eva!
Spongebob

F is for friends that do stuff together U is for you and me N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!!
Spongebob

La-la-la-la-la-la-la
Spongebob

Squidward: 'Spongebob, I actually DO like you!' 
Spongebob: 'Squidward, I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet!'
Spongebob

You know what's funnier than 24?...25!
Spongebob

Psst, squidward, i'm working in the kitchen... at night! hey squidward, guess what? i'[m chopping lettuce... at night. OW!!! i burned my hand... at night!
Spongebob

If you want to fly, all you need is friendship
Spongebob

More soup for your arm pit?
Spongebob

Spongbob is alot like josh ... ita a fish eat fish world, you either get or you get taken... patrick says i dont get it 
Spongebob

GARRYYYY WHERE ARE YOU!
Spongebob

The maniacs in the MAILBOX!
Spongebob

Squidward? Squidward! The sky had a baby from my cereal box!
Spongebob

Mr. Krabs: And maybe scallops'll fly outta me pants!
Spongebob

Im ready depression
Spongebob

Spongebob: Remember Patrick, flatter the customer, make him feel good.
Patrick: I love you.
-Spongebob & Patrick
Spongebob

Plankton: You know what i REALLY want for my birthday?
Spongebob: A booster seat?
Plankton: A booster seat, HOT DOG! I mean, no.
Spongebob

You dont need a license to drive a samwidch
Spongebob

Spongebob:Patrick...do you know what this is???
PAtrick:...Stinky?
Spongebob

This city needs to be destroyed! Or at least painted another color.
Spongebob

WEE-WOO...WEE-WOO...WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO!!!!
Spongebob

PATRICK: are they laughing at us?
SPONGEBOB: no, patrick. theyre laughing next to us.
Spongebob

Squidward: Would you not stand so close. I'm getting claustrophobic.
Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?
Spongebob: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus!
Squidward: No it doesnt!
Patrick: HO HO HO!
Spongebob: Stop it Patrick youre scaring him!
Patrick: HO HO HO!
Spongebob

I am the master at Kara-ta.
Spongebob

Spongebob:when you use your IMAGINATION you can do anything!
Spongebob

Remember...licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets!
Spongebob

Spongebob: I'm afraid our friend Squidward...he's...HS PUSHING DAISIES! *cries*
Patrick: Oh, I thought he was dead.
Spongebob


Yea, at least you not bald and have a big nose
Spongebob

Patrick: Spongebob, I need you to chop off my hands
Spongebob: I can't patrick
Patrick: Why not?
Spongbob: Because I already chopped of MINE!
Spongebob

Krusty krab costomer: hey! what's that?
spongebob:that my dear friend is a whole you see...
coustomer:not that. that (pointing to a sandwich)?
spongebob:oh thats a krabby patty with jellyfish jelly.why i call it a krabby patty with jellyfish jelly! 

Spongebob

Hi, Squidward! I've been practicing how to flop on my back.
Spongebob

Spongebob: what do you usually do when i'm gone?
patrick: waiting for you to come back.
Spongebob

Spongebob to sandy(while stuck in patrick's 'gummy'): o hey sandy! looks like i got myself in a sticky situation.
Spongebob

Welcome to our club! Welcome to our club! Welcome Squidqard, welcome Squidward!
Spongebob

You cant rush perfectionn!!
Spongebob

Don't genius live in lamps?- Patrick
Spongebob

Love is handing someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger.
Spongebob

Peanut butter and jelly time! peanut butter and jelly time!
Spongebob

Patrick: I'm gonna need a garden hose and a flat bed truck. Oh, and I'm gonna need you to remove your trousers.
Spongebob

Spongebob:Hey Patrick are you mad too?
Patrick:Yeah!
Spongbob:Why are you mad?
Patrick:I can't see my forehead
Spongebob

Squidward: Patrick, why is your suitcase full of rocks??!
Patrick: Hey, I don't tell you how to live your life!
Spongebob