19 September 2012

Dear, Belieber.....

I grew up, i know.. I’m not the same boy, but don’t tell me that i don’t love you, that i don’t live for you. Maybe i have a girlfriend but i will always be with you.. One day i’ll get married, and when i leave the church, a lot of girls will be crying and looking at me with their red eyes.. I’ll look next to me and see my wife, and i’ll want  to leave her for a second to go hug them but i can’t.. I just hope that you know that i love you, and i’ll love you forever. You are the ones who made me who i am. I know, more than once i have forgot to mention you, but it was only because i was nervous.. All these things are new to me. from the streets to winning loads of awards.. The only thing i can do is thankyou in a letter. I always thought that i would have you forever, until somebody told me nothing lasts forever amd i realised that they were talking about my fans, my girls, my beliebers 

They will get married and they will have kids.. A lot of girls will call their kids Justin. I find this exciting, knowing how many justin’s will be in the world because of me? It’s impossible that time stops, i want them for me and only for me but this can’t happen… A lot of people made fun of me beacuse I sang on the streets.. A lot of people looked down on me beacuse i didn’t have money .. But i don’t hate them.. I feel sorry about them, because they will never know the meaning of suffering for your parents or your Mom. I only hope that you will never leave me, because I may be one of the richest men in the world, but without you, i’m nobody.. I would just be another guy that sang on the streets.. The boy who used to cry at night for not being like others, but this time, I’ll cry for them, because i have lost them.. Each girl means the world to me, because without you, I wouldn’t be Justin Bieber. To all of you, I’m Justin, but I’m YOUR  Justin! The boy who makes funny faces to make them smile.. I know I’ll grow up but I’ll always be the little 15 year old in a grey hoodie to my beliebers. If you are a belieber and you’re reading this, you deserve all the love in the world. Maybe i don’t demonstrate it enough, but you know what ? I LOVE YOU! And yeah, I’m your husband.. Pattie is your mother in law and Jazzy & Jaxon are your brother and sister in law. Do you know what else i know ? Justin Bieber, the humble guy who used to sing on the Avon Theatre stairs, loves you, and only you. Love, if you’re crying for any reason, don’t cry. Be strong because I’m still the boy who sang on the streets to have a coin to help his family to show them that i COULD fill my dream, and what happened? It came true, yeah! Because anything is possible. The boy who is writing this loves you, really. Maybe you think it’s a stupid letter (maybe it is) because i’m the boy who sang on the streets. The difference is that i KNOW i sing in stadiums. I see a lot of girls crying over me and who are desperate to be my One Less Lonley Girl… NEVER GIVE UP because one day when you least expect it, YOU will be her, because ANYTHING is possible! Love, anything is possible! I would continue to write this letter for years to show you that i love you, but i can’t because i have to continue with my life, just like you beautiful. If you think that me Justin Bieber, has changed, NO. I have never changed, I’m still the same humble person that prayed to have a home. I have only grown up. Lots of love, for all you beliebers Beliebing till your heart stops beating…


Sincerely, Justin Bieber-